LENTUS – the most powerful ELAPOR glider model of all time!
The Lentus is the latest development from MULTIPLEX. The model is designed as a club glider with a focus on thermal and slope flying.
We have implemented a lot of innovative ideas again in the Lentus. The already built RR basic version of the model has a powerful ROXXY brushless motor for 3S-2600 batteries and is equipped with 6 Hitec HS-65HB servos for elevator and rudder, ailerons and flaps as standard. By installing the optionally available retractable landing gear, the model is self-launching in connection with a 4S 2600 battery and an 8×6 “propeller.
As a further option, it is possible to activate the prepared tow coupling by installing a Hitec HS-65HB servo, despite the built-in electric motor and chassis!
This option offers maximum flight fun, making the Lentus the safest model for learning to fly, as in a critical situation it can be released immediately and the model is safely brought back to the take-off point with the electric motor.
Due to the modern profile design, the model achieves a very wide range of performance and allows a dynamic flight style. The 4-flap surfaces enable precise landings (butterfly).
The LENTUS will inspire you.
• Very good-natured circular flight characteristics for safe thermal flying
• Prototype-like appearance of modern gliders
• Clear canopy with a detailed cockpit
• FES option (Front Electric Selflaunch) with optional retractable landing gear, 4S drive (4S 2600) and 8×6 “propeller – this means that the model can be started by itself
• Prepared tow release (can also be used with the electric version)
• TEK- Vario installation prepared (display of flight speed and Vario measurement data)
• Stable, complex wing with double CFRP-ALU composite
spars • Forced insertion of servo contacts with M6 high-current plugs in the wings
• Removable rudder with concave hinges
• Extremely stiff fuselage in M-Space Technology with Ø20mm profile tube
• Rudder flaps reinforced with stainless steel tubes •
Generous, structured interior for battery, RC and telemetry
• High quality printed and plotted decor
• Landing skid made of sturdy stone chip protection film • Nose protection
integrated in the decor
• Matching model bag available for protected transport
• Developed and manufactured in Germany
Scope of delivery ELAPOR® model completely built, with mounted drive motor ROXXY C35-48-990kv,
regulator ROXXY BL-control 755 S-BEC, folding propeller 11×7 “, 6x servos HS-65HB Carbonite,
mounted M6 quick connection cable set, finished transparent Canopy decorated with seat and
instruments, wings with CFRP-ALU double spars and finishedtext
and color design nose strip protection decoration, stable landing protection film,
landing gear fuselage filler, illustrated bond in 5 languages
Glider in grams: 2400 Model character: Electric glider
Models Material: Elapor
Level: 2 Hobby
Wingspan in mm: 3000
RC functions: SR / HR / QR / Spoiler / Motor Flight
Weight electric in grams: 2400
Flight time in minutes: 30
Total wing loading g per square meter : 46
Total area in qdm: 52.6
Battery types / cells: 3S LiPo
Construction time in min .: 30
MULTIPLEX LENTUS RR