En flott modell med T-28 TROJAN som forbilde med en meget flott finish og autentisk fargeskjema.
Det følger med en kraftig motorpakke, elektriske retract og servoer til alle ror. Modellen er også utstyrt med flaps.
The North American T-28 Trojan, a piston powered two seater trainer aircraft, was the last piston powered trainer to enter service with the United States Air Force and Navy. Designed in the 1950’s, this aircraft played a key role in helping pilots transition from basic trainers to jet aircraft. The Arrows Hobby T-28 is one of the easiest flying aircraft on the market today. A beginner with basic flight experience could easily fly the T-28 with ease without the assistance of a gyro system. Featuring a realistic three bladed propeller, rivets, panel lines, landing gear doors and functional flaps, the T-28 looks as real as its full sized counterpart. A powerful 40A ESC and 3536 KV850 power system provides more than adequate thrust whenever necessary. The Arrows Hobby T-28 is a perfect aircraft for pilots transitioning from high winged aircraft and those who are looking for a scale aircraft that is easy to fly.
- Power system- 3536 850kV Motor, 40A ESC
- High power-to-weight ratio
- Recommended battery 11.1V 2200mAh 25C
- Oversized battery compartment for a multitude of battery sizes and capacities
- 7x Pre-installed high quality servos
- Highly detailed realistic and functional flaps and landing gear
- Highly durable airframe
- Easy assembly
- Water-based paint
What’s in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and painted fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and painted 1-piece wing
- 1x Factory assembled and painted tail set
- 1x Pre-installed 3536 850kV motor
- 1x Pre-installed 40A esc with XT60 connector
- 3x Pre-installed electric retracts
- 1x Scale 3-blade propeller and spinner set
- 1x Elevator spar
- 1x Screw and push rod set
- 1x Instruction manual
Needed to Complete
- 6 channel radio and receiver
- Recommended 11.1V 2200mAh 25C LiPo
ARROWS HOBBY T-28 TROJAN PNP 1100 m.m.