En nydelig modell med P47 Thunderbolt som forbilde.
Modellen har en flott finish og autentisk fargeskjema.
Det følger med en kraftig motorpakke, elektriske retract og kraftige servoer på alle ror. Modellen er også utstyrt med flaps.
The Republic P-47 Thunderbolt was a World War II era fighter aircraft that served with the United States Army Air Forces. Weighing in at eight tonnes when fully loaded, it was one of the heaviest fighters and ground attack aircraft of its era. Carrying M8 rocket pods and a 2500lb payload of bombs, it was highly effective in ground attack missions. Arrows Hobby is proud to introduce the intricately detailed 980mm P-47. Featuring retractable landing gear, a realistic four bladed propeller, removable auxiliary fuel tank, bombs and rocket pods- the P-47 faithfully replicates its full-sized World War II counterpart.
- Power system- 3536 850kV Motor, 40A ESC
- High power-to-weight ratio
- Recommended battery 11.1V 2200mAh 25C
- Oversized battery compartment for a multitude of battery sizes and capacities
- 6x Pre-installed high quality servos
- Highly detailed realistic and functional flaps and landing gear
- Removable auxiliary fuel tank, bombs and rocket pods
- LED lights and a painted pilot figure
- Highly durable airframe
- Easy assembly
- Water-based paint
What’s in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and painted fuselage
- 1x Factory assembled and painted 1-piece wing
- 1x Factory assembled and painted tail set
- 1x Pre-installed 3536 850KV Motor
- 1x Pre-installed 40A ESC with XT60 connector
- 2x Pre-installed electric retracts
- 1x Scale 4-blade propeller and spinner set
- 1x Elevator spar
- 2x Removable bombs
- 2x Removable rocket launchers
- 1x Pitot tube
- 1x Removable antenna
- 1x Screw and push rod set
- 1x Instruction manual
Needed to Complete
- 6 channel radio and receiver
- Foam safe CA
- Recommended 11.1V 2200mAh 25C LiPo
ARROWS HOBBY P-47 THUNDERBOLT PNP 980 m.m.