En flott modell med F8F BEARCAT som forbilde med en meget flott finish og autentisk fargeskjema.
Det følger med en kraftig motorpakke, elektriske retract og servoer til alle ror. Modellen er også utstyrt med flaps.
The F8F Bearcat was a WWII era carrier-based piston fighter aircraft. Unlike contemporary fighters aircraft that were designed with a ‘bigger is better’ mentality, the Pratt and Whitney R-2800 “Twin Wasp” equipped Bearcat is a nimble and agile aircraft with plenty of power to spare. Arrows Hobby faithfully recreates the F8F in exceptional realism. Despite its compact size, the realistic landing gear, panel lines, functional flaps, pilot and auxiliary fuel tank were all replicated realistically. The preinstalled 40A ESC and 3536 KV850 power system is adapted for scale and sport flight manoeuvres. For scale lovers, the Bearcat awaits
- Power system- 3536 850kV Motor, 40A ESC
- High power-to-weight ratio
- Recommended battery 11.1V 2200mAh 25C
- Oversized battery compartment for a multitude of battery sizes and capacities
- 6x Pre-installed high quality servos
- Highly detailed realistic and functional flaps and landing gear
- Removable auxiliary fuel tank
- High-strength airframe.
- Easy assembly
- Water-based paint
What’s in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and painted fuselage
- 1x Factory assembled and painted 1-piece wing
- 1x Factory assembled and painted tail set
- 1x Pre-installed 3536 850kV Motor
- 1x Pre-installed 40A ESC with XT60 connector
- 2x Pre-installed electric retracts
- 1x Scale 4-blade propeller and spinner set
- 1x Elevator spar
- 1x Removable fuel tank
- 1x Screw and push rod set
- 1x Instruction manual
Needed to Complete
- 6 channel radio and receiver
- Recommended 11.1V 2200mAh 25C LiPo
ARROWS HOBBY F8F BEARCAT PNP 1100 m.m.